Due to precautions set by COVID19 we are offering curbside pick up only for your orders. We are committed to providing a safe and welcoming service to you and your gardens!
Curbside Pick Up:
When you arrive at your designated date/time please stay in your vehicle, and honk the horn to let us know you are here. Please have with you your order confirmation number and a valid ID. A Birch Creek team member will then come out and view this information through your drivers side window, and will then collect your order and bring it out and set it beside your vehicle. For your safety and the safety of our staff, we ask that you maintain social distancing. Please note that your order has been picked and double checked before being brought out to your vehicle to ensure it has everything.
Please be patient, as this is a new way of business for us all.
We have confidence that our plants are healthy and fresh when they leave the greenhouse. Quality soil, sufficient water, proper drainage and protection from frost are all necessary for your plants to thrive when they reach your outdoor space. In the event that you find yourself unhappy with your purchase, all inquiries regarding a return must be made 24 hours of receiving your product.
Custom Pot Orders:
- Please leave your clean planters outside with your name and phone number attached.
- Clean meaning: No old plants, or yucky dirt.
- Leave Instructions for each in a plastic bag taped to the inside of your containers.
- ( Example: Sun or Shade, Colours, and Desired Plants)
- OR Email them to us at: email@example.com
- Please Notify us the date you will be dropping off your pots, so we can keep an eye out for them.
- Leave the rest up to us so you will have beautiful planters ready for when the weather warms up!